А также женская и детская мотоэкипировка, комплектующие, мотобагажники, мотокофры, мотозапчасти, расходные материалы и средства ухода для вашего мотоцикла, туристические принадлежности, сувениры, мотоциклетная атрибутика и много других вкусностей.
На сайте постоянно пополняются отзывы о нашей работе и товарах от реальных покупателей.
|Наименование||Размер||В наличии||Цена / Бонус||В корзину / Отметить|
Revit Kinetic, gloves
Article No.: 11067442
Just as the Spectrum glove sets a new standard in terms of comfort in spring, autumn and (urban) winter, the Kinetic redefines the standard for summer gloves.
The graphic designs range from muted tone-on-tone colors to vibrant variants. For this reason, this model appeals to riders of touring enduros as well as urban sport riders - and of course everyone in between. By using a novel, lightweight and high-quality knitting technology, we have managed to create not only a completely different look, but more importantly, a glove with a unique feel.
This technology is only suitable for summer gloves and takes fresh air ventilation to the next level. Alongside this, everything about this glove exudes comfort. With a neoprene cuff and stretch on the fingers and backhand, it's no problem to ride relaxed all day in hot weather. And don't let the airiness fool you, the Kinetic is fully certified to the latest standard for motorbike gloves. The injected, flexible knuckle protection element and the shock-absorbing Temperfoam® inserts increase the safety and comfort of the wearer.
You can also keep the glove on when using all types of touchscreen devices thanks to the "conductive fingertip" feature.
- Adjustment strap at wrist - The hook-and-loop adjustment strap at the wrist allows for optimum adjustability and fit when using our gloves. Find the ideal tightness and comfort every time it is used.
- Stretch at fingers
- Stretch fabric on back of hand
- Short cuff
- Hook-and-loop closure
- Connect Finger Tip - Never take off your gloves again to answer your phone or navigation system. The connect fingertip has been specifically designed to operate touch screens.
- Grip patch at palm - A grip patch is made with a texturized pattern to deliver a superb grip performance.
- Pull tab
- These gloves are certified according to the EN 13594 Standard, published in 2015 and have achieved level 1 KP rating.
- Automan stretch - Another type of stretch fabric, Automan is used to maintain protection while riding, but with a form-fitting and elastic silhouette that maximizes comfort.
- Goatskin with WR finish - Tanned leather made from goatskin is considered extremely durable, and is often used for gloves and other products that require a soft hide. Goatskin with a WR finish has undergone a process that makes it water-repellent and soil-resistant. The WR coating is bonded to the fabric at the molecular level, enhancing the material's natural water-repellence and soil-resistance, without altering how the fabric looks, feels, or breathes.
- Neoprene - Neoprene is a synthetic rubber useful for protective gear. It is abrasion-resistant, chemical-resistant, waterproof, somewhat stretchable, and buoyant.
- PWR Knit - PWR knit is created through a unique technique that uses 100% high-performance polyamide yarns which are knitted together. The result is a cut, tear, and abrasion resistant fabric that feels extremely comfortable and soft.
- Tricot liner - Thanks to its unique close knit weave pattern Tricot is smooth on one side, while sporting texture on the other side. This makes it sturdy and soft—ideal to use in a comfortable and durable liner that will hold its shape for a very long time.
- Injected flex knuckle - This knuckle protection is injected in the upper material which makes it very flexible and abrasion resistant. Due to its structure it ventilates very well while keeping you safe.
- PWR Shield at palm - PWR|Shield is created with a unique knit technique which results in a fabric with unsurpassed cut, tear and abrasion resistance levels. This product is equipped with PWR Shield at the palm.
- Temperfoam® finger knuckles - The self-contouring foam is used in areas where mobility and fit are a must, like the finger knuckles. Temperfoam® comes in a solid version as well as a perforated version.
- Temperfoam® knuckle
- Temperfoam® palm slider
- Temperfoam® thumb knuckle
Ответы на частые вопросы
Dainese Dyno D1, boots
15 095,90 ₽
Чтобы общаться и совершать покупки необходимо зарегистрироваться.
Это просто и займёт всего одну минуту.
Спасибо за регистрацию!
Для подробностей, наведите курсор на одну из картинок.