А также женская и детская мотоэкипировка, комплектующие, мотобагажники, мотокофры, мотозапчасти, расходные материалы и средства ухода для вашего мотоцикла, туристические принадлежности, сувениры, мотоциклетная атрибутика и много других вкусностей.
На сайте постоянно пополняются отзывы о нашей работе и товарах от реальных покупателей.
Revit Spectrum Leopard, gloves women
|Наименование||Размер||В наличии||Цена / Бонус||В корзину / Отметить|
Revit Spectrum Leopard, gloves women
Article No.: 11067454
The short-cuffed, bold-print Spectrum Ladies gloves are just what Urban riders are looking for.
They're lightweight, versatile, and most importantly, motorcycle ready. It features a mix of outer shell materials like: leather at the palm and neoprene at the upper hand. Stretch is also added for full dexterity.
Keeping hands safe, the Spectrum gloves include injected knuckle protectors, an extra layer of PWR Shield underneath the leather palm, and Temperfoam® material underneath the knuckle, at the fingers, palm, and thumb.
The Connect Finger Tip is standard so riders don't need to take their gloves off when operating touchscreens. A hook-and-loop closure at the wrist ensures a snug/perfect fit every time.
- Adjustment strap at wrist - The hook-and-loop adjustment strap at the wrist allows for optimum adjustability and fit when using our gloves. Find the ideal tightness and comfort every time it is used.
- Stretch fabric on back of hand
- Short cuff
- Hook-and-loop closure
- Connect Finger Tip - Never take off your gloves again to answer your phone or navigation system. The connect fingertip has been specifically designed to operate touch screens.
- Grip patch at palm - A grip patch is made with a texturized pattern to deliver a superb grip performance.
- Pull tab
- These gloves are certified according to the EN 13594 Standard, published in 2015 and have achieved level 1 KP rating.
- Artificial Leather - A sythetic version of leather with a similar look.
- Automan stretch - Another type of stretch fabric, Automan is used to maintain protection while riding, but with a form-fitting and elastic silhouette that maximizes comfort.
- Goatskin with WR finish - Tanned leather made from goatskin is considered extremely durable, and is often used for gloves and other products that require a soft hide. Goatskin with a WR finish has undergone a process that makes it water-repellent and soil-resistant. The WR coating is bonded to the fabric at the molecular level, enhancing the material's natural water-repellence and soil-resistance, without altering how the fabric looks, feels, or breathes.
- Neoprene - Neoprene is a synthetic rubber useful for protective gear. It is abrasion-resistant, chemical-resistant, waterproof, somewhat stretchable, and buoyant.
- PWR Shell sublimated stretch
- Tricot liner - Thanks to its unique close knit weave pattern Tricot is smooth on one side, while sporting texture on the other side. This makes it sturdy and soft—ideal to use in a comfortable and durable liner that will hold its shape for a very long time.
- Injected flex knuckle - This knuckle protection is injected in the upper material which makes it very flexible and abrasion resistant. Due to its structure it ventilates very well while keeping you safe.
- PWR Shield at palm - PWR Shield is created with a unique knit technique which results in a fabric with unsurpassed cut, tear and abrasion resistance levels.
- Temperfoam® finger knuckles - The self-contouring foam is used in areas where mobility and fit are a must, like the finger knuckles. Temperfoam® comes in a solid version as well as a perforated version.
- Temperfoam® knuckle
- Temperfoam® palm slider
- Temperfoam® thumb knuckle
Напишите нам в WhatsApp
Ответы на частые вопросы
Чтобы общаться и совершать покупки необходимо зарегистрироваться.
Это просто и займёт всего одну минуту.
Спасибо за регистрацию!
Для подробностей, наведите курсор на одну из картинок.